The principle characteristics of non-woven textiles for surgical and medical use are:
• Extreme softness and easy adaptability over body surfaces.
• Better resistance to traction and better dimensional stability diagonally.
• No dust or loss of fibres
• High breathability of the wound, allowing better and more rapid healing.
• Scarce adherence to cutaneous tissue and simple, non-traumatic removal from the wound without disturbing the healing process.
• High absorbancy of organic liquids.
4 Layer compresses available in single sterile packaging, particularly indicated for home use:
Cod. 909919060 - Sterile cm. 5 x 5 (box 10 pcs.)
Cod. 909919247 - Sterile cm. 10 x 10 (box 10 pcs.)