Class: Medical Device Class IIa.
Product description: The Finger Pulse Oxymeter is a non-invasive device for measurement of blood oxygen saturation in hemoglobin, and cardiac frequency.
Intended use: The Device is for measurement in adults and children over 3 years old.
- Light and easy to use;
- OLED color Display with simultaneous viewing of values and plethysmogram PHY
- Low perfusion functioning: 0,2%
- The DSP advanced algorhythm can improve accuracy of the low perfusion measurement
- Visual and Acoustic alarm function
- Automatic turn off
- 2 standard alcaline batteries AAA , 1,5 V included (duration: more than 20 hours of consecutive operation)
- The Device is latex free