This lubricant gel is indicated for use to facilitate urological procedures, in particular for self-insertion of catheters.
It can be used also for diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to facilitate insertion of tubes and endotracheal cannulas, feeding tubes and drainage tubes positioned in the naso-gastric tracts, rectal tubes and gloved fingers for hand exploration maneuvres.
The device is sterile (through humid heat processing) and disposable. Latex free.
Syringe: made of polypropylene, 10 ml., pre-filled.
Gel: gelified hydropolyhydrosilicate solution (Water based gel). Does not contain active substances, it is hydrosoluble, free of oils and latex proteins. All components conform to Official Pharmacopoeia requirements. Colorless.
ADVANTAGES OF THE PRODUCT:
- No device preparation required which guarantees safety and time savings;
- No risk of parts that could break during opening phase, so avoiding invisible plastic shards or fragments;
- Non-traumatic applicator spout, necessary especially when applying the gel;
- Guaranteed to be anti-septic during every procedure (differently from lubricants in tubes);
- Ease of conduction of operations with the use of just one hand;
- Total economy awareness;
- Simple disposal.
Code. 971931264 - Syringe singularly packaged